Thursday, September 15, 2011

September Doodles

Here it is September..have been dehydrating food again...been doing bananas this week,
Photobucket

Photobucket

and strawberries..Photobucket

and Israel melon.....
Photobucket

I also made Cowboy Candy, candied jalapeno peppers....they are so good when they are ice cold from the fridg..decided to dehydrate some....and I SCREAMED FOR ICE WATER...LOL..I like hot peppers, but those really are HOT !


The kitten is doing pretty good, we don't need one, have dozens, but Benny is tender hearted as well. For years, I have used the excuse that God made us the caretakers and that worked fairly well....

Photobucket


Photobucket

Benny brought me this "gift", a birdhouse made mostly from Hombre the Longhorn's hair. I think it is really neat....
hombre's hair

And here is the picture of the Polish Rooster I chased all day long...he is now safe and in a cage...someone dumped some out...hate that !!!

Photobucket

The temperatures are cooling down..Praise the Lord.....we need rain so badly...


and kisses from Jimmy....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment